Venture Catalyst Expression of Interest form
Venture Catalyst is an initiative of the South Australian Government and UniSA encouraging student entrepreneurship and the creation of local startups. Current UniSA students and recent graduates may apply for up to $50,000 seed funding to develop their idea for a product, service, or process and take it to market.
Before completing this expression of interest form, please read the eligibility requirements below.
- Teams must include at least one current student or recent graduate (36 months from graduation) from UniSA.
- Applications must be proposing an idea for a startup, which Venture Catalyst defines as a product, service, or process that is both innovative and scalable. It is not applicable to consultants or sole-traders.
- Must be headquartered in South Australia
- The business proposed must benefit South Australian economic development.
- Applicants must own the IP or have the option to acquire it.
- Applicants should upload a Dropbox video of their idea to support their submission (max 2 minute video) via the link below.
This 2 minute video is your pitch to why Venture Catalyst should support your idea, Here are some tips on what the video pitch should cover:
- Introduce yourself and your idea
- What problem are you solving?
- Why should Venture Catalyst support your idea?
Please ensure that name of your video is in the following format:
lastname-firstname.extension (eg. citizen-john.mp4)